Monday 3 September 2012

Cracked Soprano





No one believes me
Past just haunt me
Future don't relieves me
Relatives always taunt me
I wanted to be silent;Silence is gold
I wanted to be a woman;but I can't hold,so
Please Listen! I want to Speak
Though,I know,My voice is weak.


No; No,You can not do this
How can you shatter my trust
Oh! Don't look at me like this
Your eyes are filled with lust
I'm Touch-Me-Not, try to understand
Don't mash me,I hate this,leave my hand
Please Listen! I want to Speak
Though,I know,My voice is weak.


My parent trust you but you betrayed
'I loved you',but you're worthy of hatred
If I say anyone about this,I'll be ashamed
I am your dearest doll,You've always claimed
Oye! Recognize me, I'm of your blood
Don't snatch my innocence,I'm just a bud
Please Listen, I want to speak
Though,I know,My voice is weak.


When will be The Second Coming, Prophet
I am tired of waiting, I've no hope, Jove
How can I trust, this world is but a Tophet
Relationships are just mockery, I cann't love
My casket has became my soul's cage
How can I survive?Terrible is our age!So,
Please Listen, I want to Speak
Though, I know, My voice is weak.

I know my cracked soprano will irk you and get rejected
I dare to speak in the teeth of your fulmination and be me
I foreclose to be abused, I deserve equality and be respected
I refuse to be governed, I demand desegregation and be free
God created Man when he was tired of creation
But Women are not made for mere recreation, So
Please listen, I want to Speak
Though, I know, My voice is weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment